- General Information
Effective from July 2017.
We takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information we collect and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to our Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to our Web Site and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
- This site is a P3P (Privacy Preferences Project) compliant site, which is a protocol allowing websites to declare their intended use of information they collect about browsing users. Designed to give users more control of their personal information when browsing, P3P was developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law and federal standards.
- Contact Information
- Dispute Resolution
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative as outlined in this page. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
- Information Collection
- When visiting our Web Site certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information we collect, and how it is used.
What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
- user.employer (optional)
- user.jobtitle (optional)
- etc. (optional)
We collect identifiable information for the following reason:
- for you to self prepare your personal tax return
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
- Information Recipients
Who has access to the information collected?
Our business procedures and internal security controls ensure that limited employees access customer information. Only our tax professionals access the information that they need to process your order or answer your tax questions. We collect information that customer's supply for no other purpose then self preparation of your tax return, guaranteed. We will not release your information to any external party except the IRS, the service bank or credit card company and rare case of a court order request. We strive to maintain up-to-date security standards designed to ensure our customers privacy.
- We Collect Information Over The Web In A Secure Manner
Over the web we operate in a manner that will ensure your privacy is protected. Using SSL encryption that exceeds industry standards, provide clients with a highly encrypted SSL Certificate consists of a public key and a private key. The public key is used to encrypt information and the private key is used to decipher it. When a browser points to a secured domain, a secure sockets layer handshake authenticates the server and the client and establishes an encryption method and a unique session key. They can begin a secure session that guarantees message privacy and message integrity.
- Children's Privacy Notice
Our site is not designed or intended to, nor do they contain content for children, particularly children under 13 years of age. While we abide by the U.S. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) in that we do not solicit or collect identifiable personal information from children under 13 years old, we advise parents to participate in and be aware of the use of the Internet by their children.
- Change Of Privcay Policy